On the eve of the Ark Group’s Knowledge Management in the Legal Profession conference in New York City (Oct. 26-27, 2011), I wanted to tell you about an upcoming KM conference in Sydney, Australia. Ark Group’s Knowledge Management in the Legal Profession, scheduled for March 6-7, 2012 in Sydney, is sure to be a great conference.
I spoke at this event earlier this year, and can tell you that the presenters and audience were all top notch. The 2012 conference will surely be excellent. So, if you’re in or around Sydney in March, you should certainly check it out.
Here is a brief description from Ark Group:
This one-day forum will provide you with opportunities to hear timely and topical knowledge management case studies. You’ll have the chance to interact and network with presenters and attendees from organisations similar to yours and share ideas and how to:
- Prove the value and ROI of KM and win support for the KM agenda
- Implement knowledge sharing initiatives that make a difference in the firm
- Harness the drive for social media and mobile technologies
- Get lawyers to engage in knowledge management and eLearning
- Select the projects and technologies that will have the most impact on the firm
- Establish a culture of sharing and the address the role of leadership in it
There are also post-conference workshops on social media and tacit knowledge transfer.
Click here for a PDF brochure of the event.