The ILTA Conference has begun here in Nashville. I’ll be attending as many of the sessions as I can (there are so many to choose from). The first session I attended was a Knowledge Management Peer Group Steering Committee sponsored session called Advances in Document Assembly.
Here is the info from ILTA followed by my brief notes. Please forgive the typos (I’m typing away quickly just to get the thoughts down on “paper”).
Advances in Document Assembly
Description: While document assembly applications have been around for a few years, adoption has been relatively slow and usually for niche legal practice areas. However, new technologies may rejuvenate interest.
Date/Time: Monday 8/22/2011 at 11:00 a.m.
Location: Canal C
- Peter Krakaur – Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Michael Tominna – DLA Piper
- Ayelette Robinson – Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Yvonne Willis – Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Moderator: David Hobbie – Goodwin Procter LLP
Poll: Most people in the room do not currently use DA software.
DH – What is DA? – Read more