Enterprise search in law firms is hot. Ron at Strategic Legal Technology and Doug at KM Space both reported that it was identified it as one of the top priorities for law firm knowledge management in 2008.
What better reason to go to the Enterprise Search Summit this May in New York?
I am especially looking forward to:
- Enterprise Search 101 (pre-conference workshop)
- Enterprise Search Technology Intensive (pre-conference workshop)
- Social Work: Is Social Search Right for Enterprise (Ross Mayfield of Socialtext is a speaker)
- The Enterprise Search Engine Landscape
- The Nuts & Bolts of Selecting an Enterprise Search Engine
- Search Connections in Context (Oz Benamram of Morrison & Foerster is a speaker)
- Search as a Gateway to Enterprise Info
- Enterprise Search Clinic: Vivisimo
- Build a case for an Enterprise Search Platform
- Mining Additional Value from Enterprise Search
- Keynote Panel: Take a 30,000-Foot View of Enterprise Search Implementation
- Evaluating the ROI of Search
- The Future of Search
Will you be there?
LawyerKM :: Knowledge Management & Technology for Lawyers and Law Firms