I’m looking forward to my first visit to Hong Kong to participate in what promises to be a great KM event: Ark Group’s 15th Annual KM Asia conference on November 18-19, 2015.
I’ll be speaking on a panel that explores what is working in knowledge management versus what isn’t working. My fellow panelists and I will discuss:
- Barriers and enablers of KM
- Overcoming cultural barriers to share knowledge
- Sustaining KM in a complex world
- Lines of authority and getting approval
- What should KM provide?
- Overcoming uncertainty around what KM means
- How does KM affect your contribution to big data?
- HR challenges – knowledge capture, storing and sharing knowledge
Please take a look at the complete agenda (here). If you would like to attend KM Asia at a 20% discount, email me at lawyerkm [at] gmail with “KM Asia Discount” in the subject line.